Pet Care CBD Drops - 500mg
Nuume's Pet Care Drops are carefully crafted in house.
The key active ingredient is their exceptional hemp extract. Nuume manufactures their extract using exclusively their very own organic hemp, which they grow lovingly in sunny Colorado, in a highly regenerative system. They then extract it, using a proprietary organic cold processing method. The result is an incredibly efficacious extract, with an unparalleled spectrum of actives.
To maximize the effect of their extract, they blend it with organic MCT coconut oil, which increases absorption. The final touch comes in the form of a few drops of rosemary extract and sunflower oil, for stability.
- Human Grade Quality. We love pets and would never cut corners.
- Priced fairly. Unlike others, we don't artificially inflate the price of our Pet Products.
- Contains 500mg of CBD + 50mg of other beneficial cannabinoids (CBG, CBC...), terpenes and flavonoids.
- USDA Organic Certified with exceptionally full spectrum of actives, for exceptional results.
- Suggested Use: Shake well then drop 1ml below your tongue, let it sit for 30 seconds then swallow. Repeat once or twice a day as needed.
- Clean & Safe Ingredients. Vegan, gluten-free & kosher. No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Includes a measuring dropper to ensure accurate serving size.
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Coconut Oil (for fast absorption), Organic Hemp Extract. For stability, this product also contains trace amounts of Organic Sunflower Oil and Organic Rosemary Extract
- Allergens: contains Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- NuuMe Organics is a proud member of 1% For The Planet.
FDA DISCLAIMER The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.